Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Take a smile!


Hello my awesome readers! I hope you are having a good week so far. I found this awesome picture on Pinterest. I fell in love with it and put it in my office door already ( The morale at my work is pretty down lately, so; I thought it might help a bit...) I know a lot of you already know about Pinterest and following A Cup of Sparkle; but, if you are not on Pinterest yet, you can follow me to share more of the crafty goodies I find and I would love to see your boards.

P.S.I am going to camping to explore the Northwest mountains with my hubby until Monday so; I won't be able to post till I got back. I am so excited to share my new projects with you next week. I wish all of you a fantastic rest of the week. Make sure to take a smile or a couple for yourself and to share :-)

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I'm thinking I'm stealing the idea and using it in class this next term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am such a pinterest chicken... I get overwhelmed every time I go on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I just started following you on Pinterest. Have a nice weekend!

    Marilyn (from EBT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, camping -- I've only ever lived that vicariously. I hope you have great stories when you get back! Nice blog and new follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am most definitely borrowing this idea for my Days Of Deeds project!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a template for this?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...